A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Adrianne! (By, Shauna Merrill)

Happy Birthday Adrianne! I am wearing red today…..and heels.

I think about you often... I see your smile and your bright blue eyes every day at work as your picture is hanging above my desk. Today though, I am thinking of your parents… how 24 years ago you came to them as the best gift ever, yourself! I am thinking how I don’t even know how they have the strength to get out of bed every day, and how much I respect the fact that they do. Ironic… I had to pause my email because I just got a call from your mom, (her ears must have been burning J). Anyway, you were both a great blessing and greatly blessed. You had a short time on this earth, but it was probably because you are so smart that you accomplished what you were here to do in a shorter amount of time… I guess you skipped a grade again.

Happy Birthday to the whole McBride family, from my family

-Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment