A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Background & Music?

We all know Adrianne wouldn't settle for a plain, boring blog! :)
That's where you guys come in:

I need you guys to recommend ideas for the background and etc? (if you actually make something, email it to me).

Also, music was a HUGE part of Adrianne's life!! Obviously we need some Coldplay going on, and I have a small list of others, but Id like you to recommend other songs you knew she liked or that remind you of her!

Thanks guys!

9 comments:

  1. Since Adrianne loved the violin some violin songs would be a good idea! I'll try to remember some fun songs we played in orchestra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I designed the blog template she last used on her blog http://adriannie.blogspot.com. She asked me specifically for a look that used images of the butterfly confetti from the Coldplay concert she went to and loved. I think she really liked how it turned out. I can send the code to use that background image and design a new header that would be more appropriate for this blog if you like.
    Alyssa Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderwall-The one by Ryan Adams, Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want "Old School" Adrianne you MUST include the Backstreet Boys. Everything before they broke up the first time, their last CD (incomplete or something like that) does NOT count as the good stuff. Ones of great emphasis would be: Larger than Life (the concert we went to), That's the Way I Like It (the song we performed the 9th grade talent show to), & As Long as You Love Me (the dance we tried to figure out, but could never get the hat thing right). If you don't have any of these anywhere, let me know and I will email the files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More than Words (Theme of the 1st school dance she was old enough to go to, Homecoming, she went with Jake Townsend), I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You (Remember this Clint?) The Way You Look Tonight (the Daddy/Daughter dance at Jr Prom, she went with David Terrazes, he flew in from California just to take her.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...Backstreet boys?! wow. :)
    Thanks guys!!
    Im hopefully going to get a good start on this (background and music) this weekend!
    ... lol Im excited to have it all 'prettied' up and more 'Adrianned'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought of a couple more. Colors. In particular Love Set Me Free & The Wedding Song (They performed many times for our high school seminary)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, we were totally obsessed with the Backstreet Boys! You would not believe how much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol..thats hilarious!! Must've been Adrianne's deep dark secret because she never mentioned that! :)... and probably a good thing because I would have teased her like crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete