A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Remembering Adrianne

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jes. Adrianne was one of my best friends, and I love her so much. My sister in law gave me the idea to do this and told me about the blog for Kristy Ragsdale. I love how everyone has kind of joined together on Adrianne's Facebook page, and the Facebook group and etc... and liked the idea of this too.

Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! I want this to be a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to our Adrianne anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:
rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

This way we can make sure nothing vulgar or spam is posted by weirdos, and also so that those who don't know how to post blogs can still have it done and participate..... However, if you would like to become a blog author as well (mostly for her family members- Id really like them to have access) please send me an email with your info. I will add you and give you the info you need.

Also, I don't think we will have nay problems, but I thought I better mention anyway:
Its also open so that anyone can comment (whether you have gmail or not) but if I see anything vulgar, rude, or offensive in any way that's unwelcome I will take them off and switch it. This is a place to be positive and loving.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you all,
Jes Koopmans

No comments:

Post a Comment