A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To My Friend (by, Jared Sagers)

Ten months ago I barely knew you existed, during that time you became one of my closest friends. On the calendar it doesn't seem that long, but we've crammed a lot of fun memories into them. When you first started coming over to our house more frequently I wondered if you would fit in. Some say our circle of friends is hard to break in to, and one definitely has to have tough skin to survive. But you fit in perfectly with our brand of zaniness, you were able to withstand my sometimes relentless quips, and threw a few zingers right back at me in the process. You know I only tease the people I really like, and you were one of my favorites.

It seems like whenever I needed something I could count on you being there for me…and you always came through.

I don't know how I would've ever pulled off such a fantastic Halloween costume last year without your expert make-up application. You made me Ursula.

I remember all the times we went to lunch. Laughing and joking the time away, whilst I constantly tried to convince you not have a lime in your Diet Coke because they were covered in germs.

I feel sorry for the all the online shoe stores. They have lost their best customer. I can't count the times you've burst through the door in excitement over another pair of shoes or a dress you bought online. I still think you're crazy for spending so much money on shoes.

It's hard to believe you're gone. I'm sure you are up there just disgusted with the standard white angel robe you were issued; far too plain and boring for your taste. Or perhaps freaking out a little when you find out Heaven doesn't serve Diet Coke, and since The Valley Channel is the only channel shown in Heaven you are going to have to miss a few episodes of 30 Rock. Who needs 30 Rock when you can watch my show right?

But I know you will be happy, and very good at, doing whatever job you were taken home to do.

My dear friend Adrianne I will miss you. I will miss going to lunch and hearing about your latest man troubles. I'll miss hearing "Hello Friend," every time you answered the phone. But mostly I'll miss saying the Rocky phrase "Yo Adrienne" at least 10 times every time we were together.

I'll never forget you, every time I see someone sipping a Diet Coke with a germ ridden lime in it I'll think of you. Or when I see an ad for 30 Rock or see a $400 pair of shoes I'll think about you….. And I'll smile.

Last but not least every time I sit down or bend over I will think of you. Why? Because I pulled a muscle moving that 3 ton couch out of your apartment. Haha..

I love you and will miss you

So long Bruiser!

No comments:

Post a Comment