A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Funeral Shoes (by, Wendi Bench)

Just a quick little intro: There's a Facebook group 'Remembering Adrianne' that was started, and on it a bunch of us girls decided to wear fun/cute high heels to the viewing and funeral for her. They were either picked by how cute/fun they were, or by special meaning (ie Adrianne helped pick out or something). A lot of girls participated, and I know that each of the girls in Adrianne's family wore a pair of Adrianne's shoes. We were talking about posting pictures of them, and about how and where to post them, and Wendi was a genius and decided the blog.
I think its a fun idea! So hopefully we will have a few more to post here soon too. Thanks girls! (-and thanks Wendi!) Im sure Adrianne loved it! :) -Jes

Wendi's Post:
I babysat Annie when she was little. Annie lived one house away from our family. We love the McBride's like they are our own family and would do anything for them. I was babysitting during the whole "flour fiasco"...refer to picture in video of her from the viewing. On the funeral idea page of FaceBook there was a great idea to wear your prettiest pair of shoes to the viewing and funeral in honor of Adrianne's high fashion reputation. So these black shoes are the shoes I wore to the viewing....(not to complain because I would have waited forever...but I have fat feet and the line was about 3 hours...haha) The red ones, of course, I wore to the funeral....and an honorary mention to the green suede fur-sters...I thought about wearing them but they screamed more of a street walker instead of classy dame....Love you all.
-Wendi Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment