A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

From SueAnn Abeyta

Annie I can't believe you are gone! I've known you since birth (literally) and the memories I have growing up with you are some of the best! I remember always fighting over who could sing Ariel the best. I remember running through sprinklers and jumping on the tramp. I remember moving away a being so sad that I would so far away from you and your family. But then Jr. High came and we were finally together again. I'll never forget when your mom took us chalking over at the vice principles house, not only did a cop catch us but when we finally got home your dad made us go wash it off, and the principle caught us! :)

Annie I so wish that we would have stayed closer during high school & college. But I hope you know how much I love you! I was so happy to move back into the ward and be with my second family again! Thank you for always being so loving and fun, so vivacious and full of life! I feel blessed to call you my friend and miss you dearly!

With all my heart
Suzi (SueAnn Abeyta)

No comments:

Post a Comment