A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Thursday, February 12, 2009

By The Fords

Although Annie and I grew up together as young children and I didn't know her in her later years of life, I feel like I still know her after attending her funeral today. She was such a passionate girl with so much going for her. I just hope we can all go forward striving to be more like her. When I found out about her passing, the shock immediately prompted the beginnings of a mental list that is still growing--a list that includes ways and the need to be more successful, giving, and Christlike--ways that I should and can be better.
Let us go forward with optimistic hearts celebrating her life rather than focusing on her passing. We can each learn so much from her. Let us all press on. There is much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment