A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Letter From Kathy McBride (Adrianne's mom)

Kathy McBride sent an e-mail, and wanted to thank everyone for their posts and etc... so instead of writing something, I thought Id just copy and paste the whole thing here. Her dad (Dave) and brother-in-law (Greg) have also been in contact with me and have said that they've enjoyed it as well! -lol...especially Doran's post... I think Dave worded it as he "busted a gut laughing over that post"... his wording cracked me up!...anyway, so here's Kathy's letter below.
-Jes

"Jes:
Thank you so much for doing this! I check it every day in anticipation that someone else has written more. I can't get enough! I want to express my love and thanks to you and all her friends! She loved you so much! My words were never beautiful like hers and I have been trying to find the right ones to say. But nothing profound is coming yet. So I guess a simple thank you and I love you will have to do for now. You can post this or add something for us thanking everyone. I hope everyone knows how much she loved you all. You were such an important part of her life and who she is!

Thanks Jes! Please, please keep in touch!

Proud to be her mom!
Kathy"

This is from a different letter, but thought Id include it to:
"Thanks again! This means so much to us! I know there are lots of people who are finding comfort through this blog."

So keep sending in your posts! Ive had a couple people tell me they didn't know what to say, or weren't doing so because they didn't know her as long, and I want to express again that it doesn't matter how big or little, elaborate or not, or how long you knew her! Adrianne was an amazing girl who touched all our lives, and immediately loved and made friends with everyone! I think both her and her family would want to hear from everyone no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment