A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lunch

Dear Adrianne,
Today especially, I miss you, your silliness, and our lunch dates.
Remember this picture from one of our lunch dates to Firehouse last June?!
(mostly I needed an excuse to post this, just because I think its funny you'd get mad at me if anyone else saw this! *wink*)
...all out of love my friend, all out of love! (lol)

Anyway, I heart you, ...and this is one of those times that the phrase "I miss your face!" has a whole new meaning!! :)

Wish soo much that you were here to make me laugh!!
Just fyi... I'm forcing myself to leave the house today and 'attempt' to be social (first time in over a week!)!...be proud! *wink*

I love you girl!!

-Jes

1 comment:

  1. i love this blog! these blogs are a good idea! i have commented many times on the one for kristy ragsdale. Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete