A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Moment (poem by, Megan McLachlan)

If I could have one moment
To change a thing or two
I'd travel back in time
to before the Lord took you

So many things I'd want to say
But time would be so bare
Within the moments before you left
These things I'd want to share

So many lives you touched and blessed
with just your simple smile
Your gentle words and shining love
helped us feel worthwhile

In just your 23 years
upon this earth, you repleted
more than most of us still living
have successfully completed

I'd tell you of the difference
you made in me, it's true
but most importantly I'd say
just how much I love you

Your friendship meant more to me
than I ever let you know
you affected us all in so many ways
and it hurts to see you go

We know you're in a finer place
Much better off than we
Your living with your Father now
and are smiling happily

If I could have one moment
to tell you something vital
it's that we love you deeply, dear
and we'll see you in a while

If I could have one moment
these words I would supply
so you would know just what you're worth
We love you Annie, goodbye

1 comment: