A place for those who loved her to write, post pictures, and share memories with her family and friends.

**Its been so comforting and positive to feel the love you are all sharing and to share the wonderful memories we have! This is a place where we can all share our love, feelings, thoughts, memories, pictures and 'tributes' to Adrianne (and her family) anytime, no matter how how big or small!

I have set up an e-mail account for this, and when you'd like something posted, please e-mail it to:

rememberingadrianne@gmail.com

However, if you are a close friend or family of Adrianne and will post often or would like access without going through me every single time, let me know and I can make you a 'blog author'.
Thanks! -Jes

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A big thanks to Jes...

Hello everyone. My name is Mallory Hill and I have been friends with Adrianne since my sophomore year of high school. We became very close and she was my best friend for a long time. I miss her so much, but I know that she is in a better place now with her Heavenly Father. I am so happy that she was surrounded by such great people and that she had such an amazing family. I'm so glad that she will be with them in eternity.

I just wanted to thank Jes for putting this blog together. It is such a great idea and I'm happy she invited me to be an author. I'm excited to be able to share some of my memories of her. I'm going to take some time this weekend to dig up old notes, poems, stories, photos, etc. and share them with you all.

I love you, Annie. You meant so much to me and you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Im excited about this blog...I love having everyone share all their memories with me/each other! :)
    I love Adrianne so much, and I want store up as many stories and memories as I possibly can! I love hearing about when she was younger and the other sides of her (before our friendship and etc too)!
    ...we need to have everyone pitch in and round up some more photos of her!!

    ReplyDelete